Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. How do I submit a paper?
You can submit a paper online through the system. Please click “Make a submission” that will leads you trough the submission process.
Before you submit a paper, please check Submission Preparation Checklist.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines. Please see Information for Authors
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
2. How can I solve problem with registration, login into my account or submission?
If you have any problem with registration, login or submission process, please contact Editor manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How much does it cost to submit or publish a paper in journal? How much is subission/publication fee? Are there any charges for pre- or post- publication?
The journal “Management” does not have any article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges nor publication fee. There are no charges at any part of the pre- and post publication such as submission, editorial, review, copyediting or proofreading process. Authors do not pay anything to the journal.
4. Where can I find Auhtors Guidelines or instructions for the paper?
The Author guidelines you can find at link
5. How can I find out about the status of the paper?
You can track the paper online. You need to log in to personal account to track your paper. When you log into to system i.e. to personal account, you will see the status of your paper.
6.How is the journal categorised?
The journal is classified as M24 category according to the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of Republic of Serbia.
7. Where is the journal indexed?
The journal is indexed in in EBSCO, DOAJ , ProQuest, Google Scholar, MIT library, CEEOL, UTS library, Periodicos CAPES, National Library of Serbia Digital Repozitory , Serbian Citation Index , Index Copernicus, Anvur and Ulrich Periodicals.